1. Size: 29x22x7cm
2. Weight: 710g
3. Applicable number: multiple
4. Connection method: wire connection
5. Other features: backlit LCD, SD card slot for firmware update, JTAG connector, infrared receiver
6. Power requirements: DC 5V 1A-2.1 x 5.5mm positive
7. Applicable products: for sfc/md/ss/ps/ps2/xbox/wi
8. Applicable to the following retro game consoles:
– For Atari Jaguar, For Commodore Amiga CD32 and SX32, For Dreamcast, For Nintendo 64, For PC Engine, For PlayStation 2, For Sega Saturn, For Sega Megadrive, etc.
– 1 x SCART-support RGB (clean csync, cvideo sync, brightness sync), RGsB, Ypbpr
– 1 x component video-support Ypbpr and RGsB signals
– 1 x D-SUB15 (VGA)-support RGBHV, RGB, RGsB, Ypbpr
– 2 x 3.5mm analog audio-supports all analog audio. Input 1 can be switched between output (from AV1/SCART) or input
– Does not support composite video and S-Video, requires an adapter/transcoder
– 1 x HDMI or DVI-D (with adapter) (digital, including audio); full frequency 24-bit RGB output via DVI/HDMI
– 1 x analog audio 3.5mm (input/output switch)
– This is a solution based on FGPA technology that can present retro games with excellent picture quality on PC monitors or TVs.
– Let your retro console return to the game in perfect condition.
– Do not worry about fuzzy graphics, interlaced scanning jams and higher input lag, and no need for painstaking upgrades.
– The OSSC concept with a delay-free line multiplier will take you into the digital age
OEM are Welcome! we can print customised artwork and logo